The new Brooks Women's Ghost 8 wide hits the trifecta of balance, cushion, and light weight. New engineered mesh upper offers improved fit and function, giving you structure where you need it and breathability where you want it. Plus, the upper is now virtually seamless, giving you an even more comfortable, sock-like fit. It all comes together to make the Ghost 8 a scary good ride.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning for every step of your run
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad delivers smooth transition from heel to toe
- Engineered mesh combines structure and breathability
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- Midsole Drop: 12 mm
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 249 grams
- 3D Fit Print:
- Using a revolutionary process that uses screen-print technology to apply engineered structure to the uppers of our shoes, it maintains the shoe structure with increased flexibility and lighter weight.
- DNA Midsole:
- An innovative cushioning system that adapts to runners of all sizes and speeds, providing a custom ride.
You may also like....