The new Brooks Women's Ghost 8 wide hits the trifecta of balance, cushion, and light weight. New engineered mesh upper offers improved fit and function, giving you structure where you need it and breathability where you want it. Plus, the upper is now virtually seamless, giving you an even more comfortable, sock-like fit. It all comes together to make the Ghost 8 a scary good ride.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning for every step of your run
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad delivers smooth transition from heel to toe
- Engineered mesh combines structure and breathability
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- Midsole Drop: 12 mm
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 249 grams
- 3D Fit Print:
- Using a revolutionary process that uses screen-print technology to apply engineered structure to the uppers of our shoes, it maintains the shoe structure with increased flexibility and lighter weight.
- DNA Midsole:
- An innovative cushioning system that adapts to runners of all sizes and speeds, providing a custom ride.
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.