Step into new worlds of comfort with the Brooks Women's Glycerin 13. Brooks have pushed the limits of the 3D Fit Print technology to create a newly enhanced, seamless upper for streamlined support. The Super DNA midsole provides 25% more cushion than the regular DNA for the ultimate in smooth rides.
- Super DNA midsole provides the ultimate in adaptive cushioning with 25% more cushioning than BioMogo DNA
- Rounded heel offers better alignment minimizing stress on joints
- IDEAL Pressure Zones disperse impact for an effortless ride
- Conformable saddle construction gives a glove-like fit
- 3D Fit Print overlays on the upper provide flexibility and structure
- Midsole Drop: 10 mm
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Raod Running
- Approx. 264 grams
- 3D Fit Print:
- Using a revolutionary process that uses screen-print technology to apply engineered structure to the uppers of our shoes, it maintains the shoe structure with increased flexibility and lighter weight.
- Rounded Heel:
- The slight curve of the heel aligns force through the center of your ankle joint, reducing internal stress on your body.
- Super DNA:
- An adaptable midsole material that offers increased cushioning while providing peak energy return and support.
- Ideal Pressure Zones:
- Distribute pressure evenly under your foot, transforming your run into a more comfortable and effortless ride.
- Segmented Crash Pad:
- Made up of fully-integrated shock absorbers to provide cushion and smooth heel-to-toe transition, maximizing the efficiency of every stride.
- Productcode: L2112163
As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men’s and women’s running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 60 countries worldwide, Brooks are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.