For a lightweight, agile ride that matches you stride for stride, check out the PureFlow 5. It's the first shoe to use DNA LT, a 10% lighter version of our adaptable cushioning, for a more natural feel that still protects from impact where you need it. Lace up this hyper-flexible experience that connects you the pure joy of running.
- Wraparound collar in the heel lends an ultra-plush feel
- Rounded heel for better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- No-sew overlays with 3D Fit Print give ultimate comfort
- DNA LT midsole provides adaptive cushioning with less weight
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 243 grams
- The sustainable midsole with the unique cushioning effect. The new midsole material MoGo is an ingenious polymer structure that is more durable than EVA, offers a softer, more flexible running experience.
- Omega Flex Grooves:
- This innovation increases midsole flexibility and thus provides a stressfree run in the forefoot. The unique shape of the Omega Flex Groove permits dynamic runs without compromising cushioning. The elements are supportive in static and flexible and propelling in dynamic condition.
You may also like....