Run wild in the rugged Brooks Women's PureGrit 4. Blending the secure grip of climbing shoes with the comfort of lightweight running shoes, they connect you to the terrain and protect you from its tricky elements. Aggressive hex lugs on the outsole provide maximum grip and the ballistic rock shield protects your foot from trail hazards. A toe guard provides protection and added traction when the trail gets steep.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Rounded heel offers better alignment minimizing stress on joints
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects your foot from trail hazards
- Nav Band wraps your foot for comfortable security
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Trail/Fell Running
- Approx. 232 grams
- Brooks DNA:
- Brooks DNA is a cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes.
- 3D Hex Lugs:
- Aggressive 3D hex lugs on the outsole provide maximum grip and the ballistic rock shield protects your foot from trail hazards.
- Ballistic Rock Shield:
- Toughened thermoplastic EVA sheath between the outsole and midsole protects the forefoot by spreading out point loads from sharp objects.
- Rounded Heel:
- The slight curve of the heel aligns force through the center of your ankle joint, reducing internal stress on your body.
- Productcode: L2314228
As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men’s and women’s running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 60 countries worldwide, Brooks are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.