Zoom into action with the great energy return-delivering Forefoot Pods of the springy Ravenna 7 shoe by Brooks. With a BioMoGo DNA midsole that adapts to your stride for custom cushioning, a supportive Progressive Diagonal Rollbar to help overpronaters and a sleeker mesh upper to provide a glove-like fit, these women's shoes look sleek, toned and prepared to take on the world.
- Updated forefoot tooling to improve responsiveness
- New, adjustable saddle extends back around heel for improved fit
- Simplified mesh upper provides better functionality in sleek package and manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB) guides the body back into its naturalmotion pattern
- Midfoot Transition Zone and Segmented Crash Pad deliver fast heel-to-toe transitions
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- Moisture-management mesh upper keeps feet cool and dry
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road/Track Running
- Approx. 250g
- BioMoGo DNA midsole:
- DNA technology cushioning system blended with the BioMoGo midsole to provide adaptive cushioning throughout the midsole vs. just in the heel and forefoot.
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB):
- A tri-density midsole which helps prevent overpronation and delivers a smooth transition from midstance to propulsion phase.
- A technology that customizes your foot's lay-down to provide amazing cushion and smooth heel-to-toe transition throughout the run.
- Omega Flex Grooves:
- A crash pad which features deep grooves, which allow for a smoother transition.
You may also like....