Live large with the luxurious ride of the Brooks Trance 12. This shoe has a taste for the finer technologies in life, like an incredibly articulated Caterpillar Crash Pad that segments the midsole for a perfectly smooth heel-to-toe transition. Brooks moved the heel counter to the outside of the shoe for even more interior comfort, plus built-in bootie-like design for a silky feel.
- Heel counter moved to outside of shoe for more interior comfort
- Omega Flex Grooves: Enhances midsole flexibility
- Full Length DNA: Adaptive cushioning and resiliency
- Stacked BioMoGo Midsole: Biodegradable, durable cushioning
- Full Length 3D Catepillar Crash Pad: Smooth heel laydown & transition to toe off
- Tuned Density Midsole: Customized cushioning based on runner weight
- Blown Rubber Forefoot: Durable and soft
- 5mm BioMoGo Profile Sockliner: Custom fit, maximum cushioning
- Element Mesh Upper: Moisture management & breathable
- Tongue Tied Lacing System: Prevents tongue migration
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar: Customized stability for a smoother transition
- Weight: Approx. 290g
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind.
Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you are, when you run you break free of things that hold you back. And no matter your speed, style or where you start, you end up in a happier place. That happy place is Brooks’ North Star, and it guides everything they do to inspire you and be active.