Live large with the luxurious ride of the Brooks Trance 12. This shoe has a taste for the finer technologies in life, like an incredibly articulated Caterpillar Crash Pad that segments the midsole for a perfectly smooth heel-to-toe transition. Brooks moved the heel counter to the outside of the shoe for even more interior comfort, plus built-in bootie-like design for a silky feel.
- Heel counter moved to outside of shoe for more interior comfort
- Omega Flex Grooves: Enhances midsole flexibility
- Full Length DNA: Adaptive cushioning and resiliency
- Stacked BioMoGo Midsole: Biodegradable, durable cushioning
- Full Length 3D Catepillar Crash Pad: Smooth heel laydown & transition to toe off
- Tuned Density Midsole: Customized cushioning based on runner weight
- Blown Rubber Forefoot: Durable and soft
- 5mm BioMoGo Profile Sockliner: Custom fit, maximum cushioning
- Element Mesh Upper: Moisture management & breathable
- Tongue Tied Lacing System: Prevents tongue migration
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar: Customized stability for a smoother transition
- Weight: Approx. 290g
As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men’s and women’s running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 60 countries worldwide, Brooks are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.