The new Adrenaline GTS 15 Women's running shoe takes support, cushion and balance, and wraps them in a stylish, high-performance package. Treat yourself to the adaptive cushioning of the BioMoGo DNA midsole that responds to your run and the full-length segmented crash pad that gives you ultra-smooth heel-to-toe transition. The Extended Diagonal Rollbar provides reassuring stability while moisture-managing materials in the upper keep you cooler and dryer when you're on the run.
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 261 grams
- BioMoGo is the first fully bio-degradable midsole.
- Up to this moment in time, all the shock absorption systems to be found in modern sports shoes have been designed for totally average runners of medium height. Taller and faster runners hence had to make do with shoes that were too soft for them, while smaller and slower runners find them much too hard. And that despite the fact that absolutely average runners are few and far between. Most runners for this reason rely on shoes whose shock absorption does not really answer their needs. With BROOKS DNA, the high performance running brand has now finally developed a shock absorber system that adjusts to the requirements of all runners.
Designed for: stability
Ideal use: road running
BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
Progressive Diagonal Rollbar for added control
Full-length Segmented Crash Pad delivers smooth transitions
Moisture-management mesh upper helps feet stay cool and dry
Ideal for flat to medium arches
Designed for road running
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.