The perfect balance of soft cushion and support to see you through three miles, or 26.2. The new engineered mesh upper maintains the proven fit GTS devotees rely on while integrating a more streamlined look. Refinements in softer cushioning, increased flexibility, and seamless heel-to-toe transitions keep you focused on the run, not what's on your foot.The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) keeps your body properly aligned every step of the way.
- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- MIDSOLE DROP : 12mm
- WEIGHT : 8.6oz / 243.8g
- ARCH : Flat, Medium
- Sleek, streamlined mesh upper.
- Soft cushioning with just-right flexibility.
- Technology designed to keep your body running happy.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.