Off-road adventures start with the most versatile of trail shoes, the Cascadia 12. Renowned for its winning combination of protective cushioning, versatile traction and adaptable fit, this edition features an evolved pivot system that improves overall cushioning and flexibility at toe-off.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Improved Pivot Post system connects to create a stabilising suspension system, including a 5th pivot near 1st metatarsal for improved flex and toe-off
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects against potential surface hazards
- Rugged outsole improves midfoot traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Mesh upper manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men’s and women’s running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 60 countries worldwide, Brooks are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.