A shoe we already love is about to get even better. The Ghost 10 is geared for a super smooth ride, with a soft, comfy feel and new midsole construction and crash pad outsolethat adapts to each runner’s stride.
Runners World have graced this shoe with their Editor’s Choice award and it's not the first time. This is the Ghosts Sixth time winning and it is easy to see why with its "versatility and winning formula". They quote "The Ghost is such a pleasant ride. It’s the standard that other shoes have to live up to. Smooth is the best description."
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- For runners who want soft comfort, the Ghost 10 gets everything right for a smooth run—it dampens impact, aligns with your body’s gait, and surrounds your foot with a plush and adaptable fit
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Plush Transition Zone and Heel Segmented Crash Pad promote soft and smooth transitions
- Omega Flex Grooves optimise flexibility
- Engineered Air Mesh provides lightweight structure or stretch where needed and maximum ventilation
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.