The Brooks Ghost 11 - one of their best and most popular road shoes - is back with an enhanced design to help you run quicker and lighter.
Smooth, Stable Ride
No matter how your foot lands, the Segmented Crash Pad—an integrated system of shock absorbers—will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
Balanced, Soft Cushioning
BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability, yet feels lighter than ever.
Soft, Secure Fit
By placing stretch and structure where you need it most, the newly engineered mesh upper practically disappears on your foot.
- Gait type: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize forefoot flexibility.
- Segmented crash pad
- Stretch mesh upper
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning
- MIDSOLE DROP 12mm
- WEIGHT 10.9oz / 309.0g
- ARCH Medium, High
- EXPERIENCE TYPE Cushion
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.