What do our staff say?
"In general, I thought the trainers were very comfortable and light. So comfortable that I didn’t even think about my feet when I was running. They were also a good fit for me as I have thin feet and often some trainers can be too wide but I was able to do these up tight so that they fitted perfectly." Jessie, Buying.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Super-Soft Cushioning: The DNA LOFT cushioning provides a soft, luxurious feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability, while the Ortholite® sockliner provides premium step-in comfort.
- Plush Transitions: The DNA LOFT transition zone makes every move from heel-to-toe feel incredibly soft and smooth.
- Plush Fit: The plush feel of an internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride. The engineered mesh upper and 3D Fit Print technology only enhance the fit.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.