- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- BIOMOGO DNA adaptive midsole creates dynamic cushioning the accounts for a runner's unique stride, weight and speed.
- DIAGONAL ROLLBAR is engineered to provide support and create a smoother transition from midstance to propulsion.
- MIDFOOT TRANSITION ZONE is shaped to go from heel to toe off quickly.
- REFLECTIVE SADDLE wraps around your midfoot for a secure fit.
- ARCH: FLAT, MEDIUM
- BODY BUILD: SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE
- PLATFORM: UNIVERSAL PLATFORM
- MIDSOLE LAYOUT: BIOMOGO DNA LAYOUT
- CONSTRUCTION TYPE: STROBEL
- WATER RESISTANT: NO
- WATERPROOF: NO
- SURFACE: ROAD/TRACK
- WEIGHT (G): 230G
- MIDSOLE DROP (MM): 10MM
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.