Go above and beyond the running experience you're used to with the Brooks Transcend 5. Featuring Brooks' most advanced support system, the Transcend 5 offers a Super DNA Midsole, impact-dispersing pressure zones and updated guide rail support.
Offering super soft cushioning and plush comfort, the Transcend 5 features Guide Rails technology, an advanced support system that provides holistic support from feet to hips.
What do our staff say?
"As someone who recently got back into running, I found that the Transcend 5s helped me to comfortably find my rhythm which is something that I normally struggle with. The supportive soles were soft under my feet and I felt like this added an extra spring into my stride. I would recommend these for any novice runners and for people with flat feet, like myself." Katie, eCommerce.
- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- Super DNA Midsole - provides 25% more cushioning than any other Brooks shoe, and adapts to your step and stride
- Ideal Pressure Zones - zones disperse impact and, minimise stress on joints, improving how the entire foot works while running
- 3D Fit Print - upper enhances fit with lightweight, seamless feel
- Updated Guide Rail Support - updated Guide Rails provide holistic support to curb excessive motion while allowing you to run naturally
- External Heel Counter - strong and lightweight, it cradles the heel while reducing excess heel rotation