Go above and beyond the running experience you're used to with the Brooks Transcend 5. Featuring Brooks' most advanced support system, the Transcend 5 offers a Super DNA Midsole, impact-dispersing pressure zones and updated guide rail support.
Offering super soft cushioning and plush comfort, the Transcend 5 features Guide Rails technology, an advanced support system that provides holistic support from feet to hips.
What do our staff say?
"As someone who recently got back into running, I found that the Transcend 5s helped me to comfortably find my rhythm which is something that I normally struggle with. The supportive soles were soft under my feet and I felt like this added an extra spring into my stride. I would recommend these for any novice runners and for people with flat feet, like myself." Katie, eCommerce.
- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- Super DNA Midsole - provides 25% more cushioning than any other Brooks shoe, and adapts to your step and stride
- Ideal Pressure Zones - zones disperse impact and, minimise stress on joints, improving how the entire foot works while running
- 3D Fit Print - upper enhances fit with lightweight, seamless feel
- Updated Guide Rail Support - updated Guide Rails provide holistic support to curb excessive motion while allowing you to run naturally
- External Heel Counter - strong and lightweight, it cradles the heel while reducing excess heel rotation
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.