Our definition of deluxe. We paired our softest cushioning with holistic GuideRails support to keep your body moving the way it wants to from start to finish.
GuideRails Holistic Support System
We've shifted our focus beyond the feet, to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
The DNA LOFT cushioning provides a soft, luxurious feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability, while the OrthoLite™ sockliner provides premium step-in comfort.
The plush feel of an internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride. The engineered mesh upper and 3D Fit Print technology only enhance the fit.
- DNA LOFT midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride, giving you a super-soft feel underfoot.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Stability
- The Double Jacquard Mesh is engineered for strategic breathability, flexibility, and structure.
- The 3D Fit Print saddle applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccably secure fit.
- Updated GuideRails for holistic support
- Updated offset from 8mm to 10mm for improved cushion
- New OrthoLite sock liner offers a more plush feel
- MIDSOLE DROP: 10mm
- WEIGHT: 10.2oz / 289.2g
- ARCH: Flat, Medium
- EXPERIENCE TYPE: Cushion
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.