Whether you are hiking through the mountains with friends or enjoying a picnic in the park with family this will keep you protected from allsorts of bugs such as mosquitos, ticks, ants, flies, mites and midges it will also shield you from the harmful rays of the sun so you can enjoy the activities without worrying about the damage to your skin.
In addition to the Insect Shield the Coolmax Extreme fabric will wick away any excess moisture to ensure you stay comfortable and to help you regulate your temperature better. Also thanks to its Polygiene treatment, the fabric stays cleaner for longer without releasing odours caused by bacteria, which in turn means you can wear it more before you wash it, allowing you to do your bit for the environment.
- Fabric: Seamless, stretchy Coolmax Extreme (100% polyester)
- Insect Shield Technology which is long lasting, effective and odourless
- Offers on average 95% UV protection
- Excellent breathability and humidity control
- Polygiene treatment means fabric stays cleaner longer without releasing odours caused by bacteria
- Quick drying
Buff products are made from a high-performance microfibre that allows them to be both breathable and moisture wicking, as well as wind resistant.
Seamless construction, achieved through a unique knitting processed developed by company founder Juan Rojas, gives Buff multi-functional headwear a supremely comfortable, chafe-free fit for all day use in even the harshest of conditions.
You may also like....