Original Buff is a multifunctional tubular accessory ideal for many activities and can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava, scarf, headband, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana. Designed to keep you warm in the cold, Original BUFF will also wick moisture (sweat) away from your skin to keep you cool when it is hot. The lightweight, breathable, microfibre fabric is extremely comfortable to wear.
- Made with 100% Polyester Microfibre
- Weights: 35g/1.2 oz and measures 52cm x 24.5cm / 20.5 inches x 9.6 inches
- There are no irritating seams or hems
- Machine washable and non iron
- Treated with Polygiene your BUFF headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build up of bacteria in the fabric
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort
Buff products are made from a high-performance microfibre that allows them to be both breathable and moisture wicking, as well as wind resistant.
Seamless construction, achieved through a unique knitting processed developed by company founder Juan Rojas, gives Buff multi-functional headwear a supremely comfortable, chafe-free fit for all day use in even the harshest of conditions.