The UV Headband BUFF now has Bonding Technology used in the manufacturing process and has a revised fitting for a better ergonomic headband shape. This high-tech seam bonding creates extra flat and welded seams for minimum friction against the skin. Headband BUFF is made of stretchy Coolmax Extreme Fabric which is perfect for running as the fabric absorbs forehead perspiration and has excellent breathability and humidity control.
BUFF Headband can be work as a headband or a hairband.
- Made with 100% Coolmax Extreme
- Weighs 16g.
- Designed to fit heads with a circumference of 53-62cm/20.8inches – 24.4inches and is 9cm deep and 25cm wide.
- Some designs have reflective stripes added to the fabric which glow white when illuminated by a light source.
- Machine washable and non iron.
- BUFF headwear will not lose its elasticity
- Colour fast and will not fade.
- Treated with Polygiene your BUFF headwear will remain fresh
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Cool
Buff products are made from a high-performance microfibre that allows them to be both breathable and moisture wicking, as well as wind resistant.
Seamless construction, achieved through a unique knitting processed developed by company founder Juan Rojas, gives Buff multi-functional headwear a supremely comfortable, chafe-free fit for all day use in even the harshest of conditions.