The Camelbak Classic is a great entry level hydration back pack. With a bladder capacity of 2.0 litres, a small zipped front pocket for essentials and a secure bungee cinch system to hold extra layers, it is a great product to use if you are introducing yourself into the back mounted hydration system whilst running.
The ergonomic design of the back pack reduces movement, rubbing and discomfort. Drinking while running or on the move with Camelbak's back packs is simple and unfussy. The Classic features an externally accessible 2.0 litre Omega reservoir. It also includes front and rear reflectivity for increased visibility.
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz (2 L)
- Cargo Capacity: N/A
- Includes the new 70 oz (2 L) Antidote Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 6.7 oz (190 g)
- Fabric Specs: 70D Diamond Clarus with DWR + 1000mm PU coating, 210D Nylon with DWR + 400mm PU coating
- Torso Length: 15 in (38 cm)