For hands-free hydration, the Ultra Belt stores a Quick Stow flask with soft walls that mold to the shape of your body. The 3D mesh material stays light and breathable on even the hottest runs, and the extra stretch pocket keeps gels, keys and cards safely tucked away. Plus, you won't be stuck carrying a big empty bottle at the end of your run–once the flask is empty, just fold it up and tuck it away.
Lightweight, collapsible and features CamelBak's classic one-piece silicone bite valve for rapid hydration
3D Ventilated mesh
Zipped phone pocke
Adjustable waist buckle
- 3D Ventilated mesh
- Zipped phone pocke
- Reflective details
- Adjustable waist buckle
- Ventilated 3D Mesh waist belt
- Accessories Included: Quick Stow flask
- Fits waist hips:
- XS/S: 66-96cm
- M/L: 86-116cm
- Capacity: 0.5L
- Dimensions: 9 x 78 x 6.5cm
- Weight: 100g
- 2 exterior pockets
- Capacity: 500ml
- BPA/BPS/BPF free
Quick Stow Flask:
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.