The CEP Women's Compression Run Socks are the perfect compression profile for more energy, greater endurance and recovery. Injury risk is reduced thanks to the stabilisation in the foot and ankle, with increased coordination for stability. The padded foot section is close fitting and extra flat to seam prevents pressure points to ensure blister-free running.
- Flat toe seem prevents pressure points & blisters
- Metatarsus compression zone for arch stabilisation
- Optimised achilles tendon protector
- Filament fibre for extreme durability
- Wide top band for comfort and a perfect fit
- Open mesh structure in the calf
- Hydrophile finish effectively wicks away heat and moisture
- Air channels for ventilation in the foot region
- Anti-bacterial, odour-reducing silver ions
- Body: 85% polyamide, 15% spandex
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.