The CW-X Pro Tights give support to the main muscle structure of the upper leg which intersects at key points on the hamstring and below the knee. This effectively reduces the work that the hamstrings have to do in the pull phase of the running cycle.
The intersect below the knee reduces the shock absorb by the knee and reduces its bending speed. This results in increased power at the push off stage thanks to this support and additional leg stability.
- Acts as a suspension system for the quads, specifically the sartorius muscle: The Support Web™ intersects just below the knee, reducing shock and speed at which the knee bends under load. Increased speed and power at the push phase of the running motion result from the additional support and alignment.
- Provides a suspension system for the hamstring: The Support Web™ follows the main muscle structure of the upper leg intersecting at a key point of the hamstring effectively reducing workload, especially in the pull phase.
- Supports the gluteus maximus: The Support Web™helps to reduce fatigue and increase power.
- Provides lower back support: The Support Web™ extends from the sides of the hip, stabilizing the pelvis.
- 80% Nylon/20% LYCRA® 2-way stretch Support Web™
- Multidirectional stretch fabric exoskeleton supports specific musclesand joints of the legs.
- 80% COOLMAX®/20% LYCRA® 4-way stretch body fabric
- Helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight.
- UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection
- Flat seam construction Eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams.
- Reflective logo Increases visibility in low light conditions.
- Men’s specific design and pattern
- Provides comfort and ease of movement.
- With COOLMAX® gusseted crotch liner.
- Abdominal support panel
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw-chord