ENGOÂ® blister prevention patches are patented low-friction patches manufactured with pressure sensitive adhesive. Unlike other blister prevention and relief patches, ENGOÂ® patches are applied to the inside of footwear, to the surfaces of insoles, or to socks. NOT TO THE SKIN. This means the patches provide long-lasting protection from blisters and are pain-free to apply and remove. ENGOÂ® patches are thin, sweat-proof and latex-free.
- Apply directly to footwear and equipment, not on your skin.
- Provide long lasting protection against blister-causing friction / rubbing.
- Are guaranteed to prevent and relieve hot spots, pressure sores, blisters and calluses.
- Are manufactured with a durable adhesive to prevent patch migration typically experienced with traditional blister products.
- Eliminate the need for pre-taping, messy creams and powders.