Made from anodised aluminium with a bright touchscreen behind a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lens for superior durability. It is water-resistant to 50m, making it the ideal tracker for recording your next swim workout. Using SmartTrack technology, it detects when you start different activities such as running and starts recording automatically so the only thing you need to think about is how hard to push yourself. Store and play 300+ songs directly on the watch and listen through Bluetooth headphones while on the go all without the need of a phone.
Connect through the Fitbit fitness app for personalised data monitoring such as steps taken, how much water you have drunk and even monitor your sleep. Set new goals that you can monitor from your wrist and thanks to the 4+ days battery life, you can focus on living smarter and healthier than ever before.
With the SE version you get the stylish woven strap as well the classic sport strap so you can adapt the watch to your style and outfit. It also features an NFC chip allowing you to use it for contactless payments with Fitbit Pay.
- Body: Anodised aluminium
- Lens: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- PurePulse constant heart rate monitoring
- Dynamic on-screen workout & coaching
- Smartphone notifications
- All day activity tracker
- 15+ exercise modes (run, swim, yoga, etc)
- SmartTrack technology
- Syncs wirelessly
- Swimproof water-resistant up to 50m
- Touchscreen, colour LCD display
- Auto sleep tracking & silent alarms
- Store & play music (300+ songs)
- Connected GPS via smartphone
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Battery life: 4+ days
- Compatible with:
- iPhone 4s +
- iPad 3 gen. +
- Android 4.3 +
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.6 +
- In the box:
- Fitbit Versa Watch
- Woven Fitbit Versa Straps
- Classic Fitbit Versa Straps
- Charging cable
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.