Unlike any running shoe on the market today, the Bikila is a breakthrough product that encourages a more natural, healthier, and more efficient forefoot strike. While many have been running in their Vibram FiveFingers for years, the Bikila is Vibramâ€™s first model designed specifically for near barefoot running.
Built on an entirely new platform, the Bikila features a Dri-Lex covered 3mm polyurethane insole (thickest under the ball) and a 4mm anatomical pod outsole design that offers more plating protection, and distributes forefoot impact without compromising important ground feedback essential to a proper forefoot strike running form. A more athletic padded collar and topline, a single hook and loop closure, 3M reflective surfaces, and tear resistant TPU toe protection finish off this breakthrough design.
- Stretch Polyamide TPU toe caps for protection
- Anatomical Pods TC-1 Rubber
- 3mm Polyurethane with Dri-Lex Sockliner
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable. Air dry.
- 9.6 oz. a pair
- Weight: 368g
- Upper: Stretch Polyamide TPU toe caps for protection
- Sole: 4mm Anatomical Pods TC-1 Rubber
- Footbed: 3mm Polyurethane with Dri-Lex Sockliner
- Reflective surfaces for visibility
- Machine washable
- Productcode: B2414095