Features a stiffer core designed to give more support for individuals with excessive overpronation.
An excellent choice also for those needing more support in stiffer footwear such as steel-shank hiking and mountaineering boots.
- High quality rebounding cushion material provides shock absorption and maintains shape.
- Durable antibacterial coated surface for maximum hygiene.
- Patented design balance plate provides custom mouldable dynamic arch support, decreases ankle rotation aiding in the prevention of misalignment to maintain a neutral stance while activating foot muscles.
- High-strength bottom surface contributes to moulding a heel cup, aiding in the decrease of ankle rotation.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.