Garmin's Fenix 3 Sapphire is the uncompromising GPS sport watch designed for demanding athletes and outdoor adventurers. It is powered by advanced sensors, GPS/GLONASS positioning via the steel Exo antenna and a brilliant colour display.
It comes packed with multi-sport training functions and extensive navigation. The Fenix 3's athletic, rugged design and high quality build is perfected for demanding sport and outdoor activities while it retains great wearability and style for everyday use. The depth of the watch face is much slimmer than previous models making it less cumbersome with clothing and users can create their own watch faces for personalisation.
The Fenix 3 Sapphire is exceptionally durable thanks to the domed Sapphire lens and Strong-Link metal strap. It is also smart: it supports LiveTrack, Smart Notifications and Connect IQ Apps for further customisation.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer
- Navigation: GPS location, route planning and tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim strokes, VO2 max, advanced running dynamics, recovery advisor, cycling power and cadence, daily activity tracking
- GPS and GLONASS enabled with high sensitivity Exo Antenna
- Waterproof: upto 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 32MB (only 26MB available)
- Battery: Rechargable 300mAh lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 50hrs in UltraTrac mode, 16hrs in GPS mode, 6 weeks in watch mode
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-fi
- Display: Colour
- Display diameter: 31mm
- Display resolution: 218 x 218px (transflective MIP color)
- High strength domed Sapphire Lens
- Size: 51.5 x 51.5 x 15.5mm
- With metal strap: 186g
- With rubber strap: 85g
- In the box:
- fenix 3 (grey watch with Stronglink Metal wrist strap)
- USB charging/data cable
- AC adapter
- Spare standard rubber wrist strap
- Product Documentation
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.