Garmin's Fenix 3 Sapphire Grey GPS Watch is an uncompromising GPS sport watch designed for demanding athletes and outdoor adventurers. It is powered by advanced sensors, uses GPS/GLONASS positioning via the steel Exo antenna and has a brilliant colour display behind by a tough, scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens.
It comes packed with multi-sport training functions and extensive navigation. The Fenix 3's athletic, rugged design and high quality build is perfected for demanding sport and outdoor activities while it retains great wearability and style for everyday use. The depth of the watch face is much slimmer than previous models making it less cumbersome with clothing. The quality brown leather strap gives the Fenix 3 a stylish edge for everyday use, while the tough nylon strap that is also included can be used for the more demanding activities.
Finally Fenix 3 is also smart: it supports LiveTrack, Smart Notifications and Connect IQ Apps for further customisation.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer
- Navigation: GPS location, route planning and tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim strokes, VO2 max, advanced running dynamics, recovery advisor, cycling power and cadence, daily activity tracking
- No infrared optical LED HRM sensor on this model
- GPS and GLONASS-enabled
- Exo Antenna
- Waterproof: upto 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 32MB (26MB available)
- Battery: Rechargable 300mAh lithium-ion
- Battery life:
- Watch mode: Up to 6 weeks
- UltraTrac mode: Up to 50 hours
- GPS mode: Up to 50 hours
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Display: Colour
- Display diameter: 31mm
- Display resolution: 218 x 218px
- High strength scratch resistant domed Sapphire Lens
- Size: 51.5 x 51.5 x 15.5mm
- Weight: 85g
- Leather wrist strap
- USB charging/data cable
- AC adapter
- Spare nylon wrist strap
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.