Garmin's Fenix 3 Sapphire HR Watch is an uncompromising GPS sport watch designed for demanding athletes and outdoor adventurers. It is powered by advanced sensors, uses GPS/GLONASS positioning via the steel Exo antenna and has a brilliant colour display behind a tough, scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens.
It comes packed with multi-sport training functions as well as a wrist based optical heart rate monitor. The Fenix 3's athletic, rugged design and high quality build is perfected for demanding sport and outdoor activities while it retains great wearability and style for everyday use. The depth of the watch face is much slimmer than previous models making it less cumbersome with clothing. The quality strap gives the Fenix 3 a stylish edge for everyday use while being durable enough so it can be used for the more demanding activities.
Fenix 3 also supports LiveTrack, Smart Notifications and Connect IQ Apps for further customisation.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer
- Navigation: GPS location, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim strokes, VO2 max, advanced running dynamics, recovery advisor, cycling power & cadence, daily activity tracking, Garmin Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- Infrared optical LED HRM sensor
- GPS & GLONASS enabled with high sensitivity Exo Antenna
- Waterproof: Up to 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 32MB (only 26MB available)
- Battery: Rechargable 300mAh lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 40hrs in UltraTrac mode, 16hrs in GPS mode, 3 weeks in watch mode, upto 2 weeks in Smartwatch mode
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-fi
- Display: Garmin Chroma
- Display diameter: 31mm
- Display resolution: 218 x 218px (transflective MIP color)
- High strength scratch resistant domed Sapphire Lens
- Size: 51.5 x 51.5 x 15.5mm
- Weight: 85g
- USB charging/data cable
- AC adapter
- Product documentation
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.
You may also like....