Created with smaller wrists in mind, the Fēnix 5S Sapphire Multisport GPS Watch from Garmin is built for athletes and adventurers that want to go from work outs to the work place and back again. You get training features such as Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor, built-in activity profiles, advanced performance metrics and training status readings that allow you to train more efficiently towards achieving your goals.
It offers you all you need to know about your training and how to improve your stats as well as indicating your level of fitness and advising when to rest to avoid unnecessary strain on your body. You can set your own challenges, race yourself or put your friends to the test while keeping tabs on their progress with Group Track paired devices. A great multisport gadget that gives you true insights into your own progress no matter how unique your fitness regime is.
For your convenience on the move the screen boasts a high resolution, full-colour Garmin Chroma display which assures great readability at any time, even if the sun is shining. Wi-Fi connectivity allows for automatic activity uploads directly to Garmin Connect whenever you're connected to a wireless network. The scratch resistant sapphire lens is tough so you can wear it 24/7 with excellent confidence while smart notifications help you stay in touch on the go. You can fully customise the watch utilising apps from Garmin Connect while also having the freedom to change the Quickfit wrist strap easily, without the fuss of tools (Quickfit 20 wrist straps sold separately).
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Quickfit 20 interchangeable straps available
- Strava integration
- Group track follows each member of the group with a compatible device
- Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- GPS & GLONASS enabled with high sensitivity Exo Antenna
- Waterproof: up to 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 64MB (only 54MB available)
- Battery: Rechargable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 40hrs in UltraTrac mode, 14hrs in GPS mode, 9 days in Smartwatch mode
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Display: Colour
- Display diameter: 28mm
- Display resolution: 218 x 218px
- Ultra strong, scratch resistant, high quality sapphire lens
- Size: 42 x 42 x 14.5mm
- Weight: 67g
- In the box:
- Fenix 5S sapphire
- USB charging/data cable
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.
You may also like....