The Fenix 6S is ideal for smaller wrists, without missing out on any of the adventure. The 1.2" sunlight-readable display on a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lens is perfect for reading the preloaded TOPO maps, as well as ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Incorporating a multi-satellite network, built-in navigation systems, and Wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity, be assured you are being kept on track with confidence. With longer battery life across the Fenix 6 series, and with a variety of battery management modes, this timepiece can keep going as long as you do.
The Garmin Fenix 6 introduces PacePro, an advanced race strategy feature which guides your speed based on your training and the route, invaluable to help you keep hitting those PB’s. The Fenix 6 series comes with the PulseOx feature as standard and now uses the weather app on your phone to give even more accurate VO2 max readings. Other benefits include an enhanced wrist heart rate sensor and built-in sports profiles for outdoor and wellness.
For those wanting more insight into their climbing stats, ClimbPro measures each ascent for gradient, distance and elevation gain.
The Garmin Fenix 6 offers a rich array of smartwatch and activity tracker features such as Phone-free music via generous on-device storage or premium streaming services means. Garmin Pay means you’ll never be caught out of pocket if you leave your wallet at home, and smart notifications from your phone buzz straight on to your watch.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts, Elevate Heart Rate Monitor
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Pre-loaded full colour TopoActive maps
- Ski maps for 2,000+ worldwide ski resorts
- Ski Dynamics feature
- Incident Detection Assistant
- Trendline popularity routing
- Satellites: GPS, GLONASS and Galileo
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+
- PulseOx sensor
- PacePro pacing strategy feature
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Phone-free music with premium streaming service
- Water Rating 10 ATM/100 meters
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 32GB
- Battery type: Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
- Battery life:
Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lensDisplay:
- Smartwatch: Up to 9 days
- GPS: Up to 25h
- GPS + Music: Up to 6h
- Max Battery GPS Mode: 50h
- Expedition GPS Mode: 20 days
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: 34 day
- 1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter
- 240 x 240 pixels
- Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
Size: 42.0 x 42.0 x 13.8mmWeight: Steel 61g (Case only 44g)In the Box:
- Bezel: Stainless Steel, Titanium, Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
- Case: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
QuickFit Watch BandUSB charging/data cableDocumentation/ instructions
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.