Forerunner 110's data-friendly display makes it simple to read on the run with the all-important time, distance and average pace always there when you need it.
Whether you're training to complete your first 5k or you want to get faster and fitter, accurate workout data is the key. Forerunner 110 uses GPS to accurately record your distance, time and pace. Data from each run is stored in the unit, so you can go back and see how you did last week or last month. Or, upload to our Garmin Connectâ„¢ website to review, relive and replay your run.
Forerunner 110 is automatically set up to show your current mile pace and will capture and display the split time for every mile you run. Alternatively, you can adjust this to kilometres if you prefer, or even change the distance to get more frequent splits.
Some versions of the Forerunner 110 (men's black/red and women's grey/pink(seperate page)) come with a heart rate monitor to display your heart rate in beats per minute. It also provides heart rate-based calorie computations so you can accurately track your calories burned.
If you have the black/grey Forerunner 110 without heart rate, you can buy a Garmin heart rate monitor separately or use with an *ANT+â„¢ heart rate monitor you already own.
- Display size
- 2.5 cm diameter
- Display resolution
- 52 x 30 pixels
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life
- 3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant
- Weight: 52g
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.5 x 6.9 x 1.4 cm
- Display size: 2.5 cm diameter
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- IPX7 water resistant
- History: 1000 laps
- Heart rate monitor compatible (not included)
- Heart rate based calorie computation
- Garmin Connect compatible (online data-analysis and sharing community)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Shock resistant
- Productcode: E3312055