The Garmin Forerunner 210 is an easy to use GPS enabled watch that accurately records your time, average pace, distance and calories burned. For runners who want more training capabilities, Forerunner 210 lets you create customised interval sessions and see your pace for each one. If you're using 210 with the footpod, you will later be able to see your cadence, or steps per minute, when you upload your data to Garmin's Connect free online training community.
Soft strap heart rate monitor to track and display your heart rate in beats per minute. You can also set up heart rate alerts to notify you when you are above or below your targets. Forerunner 210 provides heart rate-based calorie computation so you can more accurately track calories burned.
Forerunner 210 also works with certain indoor fitness equipment so you can track and store data from a treadmill run or indoor cycling workout.
Tracking your data is simple with Garmin Connectâ„¢, their website for free data analysis and sharing. Just upload to Garmin Connect from your PC or Mac, then see the route you travelled on a map, view a summary of your workout data, create goals and more.
- Display size:
- 1.0" x 1.0" (2.5 x 2.5 cm) diameter
- Display resolution:
- 52 x 30 pixels
- 1.8 oz (52 g)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life:
- 3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant:
- Weight: 52g
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.5 x 6.9 x 1.4 cm
- Display size: 2.5 cm diameter
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- IPX7 water resistant
- History: 1000 laps
- Heart rate monitor/Foot Pod/bike speed & cadence sensor compatible (not included)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online data-analysis and sharing community)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Interval training
- Heart rate based calorie consumption
- Shock resistant
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.