The Forerunner 225 is the first Garmin GPS running watch with a built in heart rate monitor. You can now run without a strap thanks to the built in sensor which measures your heart rate at the wrist. Five different colours indicate what zone your heart rate is in. The Forerunner 225 offers vibration alerts and a built-in accelerometer to record distance for treadmill workouts.
- Bluetooth Smart
- Battery life: 6 wks in watch mode; 8 hrs in training mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM3
- Weight 54g
- Thickness: 16mm
- 287 mm x 48 mm x 16 mm
- Run without a strap, the Forerunner 225 uses a built-in sensor to measure heart rate at the wrist.
- A colorful gauge shows your zone at a glance: warm-up (gray), easy (blue), aerobic (green), threshold (orange) or maximum (red).
- GPS-enabled, Forerunner 225 provides accurate distance and pace data. You can also view your run on a map when you upload later to Garmin Connect.
- A built-in accelerometer provides distance and pace data when youâ€™re running indoors, with no need for a separate foot pod
- Instantly share details of your run with friends, family and the world via social media. Just pair to your compatible AndroidTM or AppleÂ® device2 with Garmin ConnectTM Mobile and share
- Create custom, goal-oriented workouts with vibration alerts for time, distance, calories and heart rate
- Forerunner 225 doubles as a watch and activity tracker. Count steps, calories and distance throughout the day. The move bar with vibration alert motivates you to move when youâ€™ve been sitting too long. Monitor the quality of rest with sleep monitoring at night
- Productcode: M5110037
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.