Take your running to the next level. The easy-to-use ;Forerunner 25 Running Watch tracks distance, pace, heart rate and personal records. Stay connected on your runs with smart notifications so you'll never miss a call or text. When you're not running, you can still record progress with activity tracking to count your daily steps.
The included heart rate monitor allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned.
Fitness progress doesn't stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether you're indoors or outside.
Having a Forerunner grants you exclusive access to Garmin Connect, where you can track your progress and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can also join online challenges and connect, compete and compare with friends and family.
Take the next step as a runner with this easy-to-use Garmin Forerunner 25 GPS watch that tracks how far, how fast and how long youâ€™re running. Stay connected on your runs with call and text alerts when paired with a smartphone. Heart rate compatibility allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned. Fitness progress doesnâ€™t stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether youâ€™re indoors or outside. This HRM bundle comes with the additional Heart Rate Monitor strap included.
- Tracks distance, pace, heart rate (when paired with a heart rate monitor) and calories
- Instantly share runs and activity tracking progressÂ² with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Connectâ„¢ Mobile
- Activity trackingÂ³ counts steps and calories and reminds you when itâ€™s time to move
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with GPS on or 10 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connectâ„¢
- Physical dimensions: 40.2 x 47.0 x 13.9 mm
- Display size, WxH: 23 x 23 mm
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 128 pixels
- Weight: 39 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 10 weeks, watch mode; 10 hours in training mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- GPS-enabled, High-sensitivity receiver
- History: 7 activities
- Heart rate monitor, Foot pod, Auto PauseÂ®, Auto LapÂ®, Time/distance alert, Heart rate-based calorie computation, Calculates calories burned, Customizable screen, Shock Resistant
- Step counter, Auto goal, Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it), Sleep monitoring
Heart Rate Monitor:
- Soft comfortable chest strap
- Flexible plastic front
- Fully adjustable
- Productcode: E3312060