Take the next step as a runner with this easy-to-use Garmin Forerunner 25 GPS watch that tracks how far, how fast and how long youâ€™re running. Stay connected on your runs with call and text alerts when paired with a smartphone. Heart rate compatibility allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned. Fitness progress doesnâ€™t stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether youâ€™re indoors or outside.
- Physical dimensions: 40.2 x 47.0 x 13.9 mm
- Display size, WxH: 23 x 23 mm
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 128 pixels
- Weight: 39 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 10 weeks, watch mode; 10 hours in training mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- GPS-enabled, High-sensitivity receiver
- History: 7 activities
- Heart rate monitor, Foot pod, Auto PauseÂ®, Auto LapÂ®, Time/distance alert, Heart rate-based calorie computation, Calculates calories burned, Customizable screen, Shock Resistant
- Step counter, Auto goal, Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it), Sleep monitoring
- Tracks distance, pace, heart rate (when paired with a heart rate monitor) and calories
- Instantly share runs and activity tracking progressÂ² with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Connectâ„¢ Mobile
- Activity trackingÂ³ counts steps and calories and reminds you when itâ€™s time to move
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with GPS on or 10 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connectâ„¢
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.
You may also like....