Garmin's Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight watch that is perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap.
When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 offers the convenience of smart notifications right on your wrist along with a variety of other connected features makes it easy to live and run without one interrupting the other. Stay connected to family and friends with the live tracking feature, which lets them follow your runs in real time. Forerunner 35 also keeps you up to date with automatic software updates, and it allows for music controls and more on your device.
Forerunner 35 GPS running watch allows you to automatically upload your stats and runs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media.
There’s no reason not to wear your Forerunner 35 every day, thanks to its extensive activity tracking features. That includes steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes, not to mention 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It also watches out for periods of inactivity and gives you vibration alerts when it’s time to move.
- Time, date and alarm
- Heart rate monitor
- Foot pod
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen
- Shock Resistant
Running and Cycling:
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Personal records and Bike speed/cadence sensor
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- BLE transfers to Garmin Connect Mobile and Time, distance, and calories alerts as well as heart rate
- Run/walk alerts
- In the Box: Forerunner 35, Charging cable, Manual
- Size: 35.5 x 40.7 x 13.3 mm
- Weight: 37.3 g
- Display Size: 23.5 x 23.5 mm
- Display Resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life: Up to 9 days, watch mode; up to 13 hours in training mode
Water Rating: 5 ATM
- Productcode: M5110034
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.