The Garmin Forerunner 610 is Garmin's top of the range running watch packed with all the features you need for those truly epic runs. The swipe and scroll action makes it easy to adjust settings and a quick tap of the screen is all it takes to advance to the next training page so you can see more data.
The 610's sleek design and touchscreen is as tough as it is functional, withstanding rain, splashes and sweat whilst also remaining sensitive enough even to use under gloves.
The 610 provides accurate distance, pace, GPS position, heart rate, calories and more. It can even guide you back to the starting point of your run, giving you the freedom to explore new routes and always find your way back.
Virtual Racer lets you race your previous bests or challenge any activities uploaded to the Garmin Connect website or there's Virtual Partner which lets you set a static pace to measure yourself against.
Vibration alerts, which you can customize for time, distance, calories, heart rate or cadence. So you know when you reach your targets with out even having to look.
Training Effect allows you to train in a smarter way, Training Effect measures the impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness, which essentially helps you train more efficiently. It calculates your heart rate and the difficulty of the activity based on your user profile allowing you to focus on your training.
- Display size
- 1.0" (2.54 cm) diameter
- Display resolution:
- 128 x 128 pixels
- 2.54 oz (72 g)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life:
- 4 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant:
- Weight: 72 g
- Dimensions: 4.57 x 6.35 x 1.42 cm
- Touchscreen display, 2.54 cm diameter
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 4 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- IPX7 water resistant
- History: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
- Heart rate monitor
- Bike speed & cadence sensor/Foot Pod compatible (not included)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online data analysis and sharing community
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer (compete against other activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- User configurable workouts with pace/time/distance alerts & interval training
- Heart rate based calorie computation
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on aerobic fitness)
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.