Running is more than just exercise — it’s a performance. And Forerunner 645 Music has the tools to help you put on an outstanding show every time you lace up your shoes. It features on-device music storage — so you can run with your favorite tunes — and contactless payments that let you buy what you need without missing a beat. With all those features plus advanced running dynamics and performance monitoring tools, this GPS running watch is the instrument you need to refine the performance.
With up to 500 songs worth of music storage built right into your watch, we’re putting the "beat" in your daily mission to beat yesterday. It’s easy to transfer music from your computer and then queue up your favorite playlist for easy listening through Bluetooth headphones. You can even sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services to your watch for more ad-free listening. Now you really can leave your phone behind when you head out for a run, because the music that helps keep you moving is right there on your wrist.
Paying Made Easy
Always on the run? Feel free to leave your phone and wallet behind. Forerunner 645 Music features Garmin Pay contactless payment solution, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch. Use it just about anywhere you can tap your card to pay. A bottle of water here, a bite to eat there — just pay, and keep on moving.
Tune up Your Training
Garmin are making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let Forerunner 645 Music measure crucial running metrics that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements, such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible hear
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Syncs music from select streaming services for offline listening
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution² lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home (Coming Soon!)
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode with music
- Lens Material: chemically strengthened glass
- Bezel Material: stainless steel
- Quick Release Bands: yes (20 mm, Industry standard)
- Strap material: silicone
- Physical size: 42.5 x 42.5 x 13.5 mm
- Weight: 42.2 g
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Display type sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size 1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Colour display
- Battery life: Smartwatch Mode: Up to 7 days
- GPS mode with music: Up to 5 hours
Memory/History 200 hours of activity data
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.