With Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology, you can track yourself running on the road, cycling routes and swimming in the water, with Garmin Forerunner® 735XT GPS multisport and running watch. Attractive lightweight design, smart notifications, daily activity tracking and automatic uploads, makes the 735XT the ultimate smartwatch for you to beat yesterday with. At the press of a button, the auto multisport feature provides a seamless transition as you move from the pool to the bike and from your bike to the track.
Its the most lightweight multisport-capable watch ever from Garmin and features an attractive, traditional watch shape, with soft and comfortable silicone bands. Counting steps, calories and distance throughout the day, its move bar with vibration alert motivates you to move, when you’ve been sitting for too long. Perfect for females and males alike, its decreased physical size retains the larger display from Forerunner 630 watch.
- Watch functions: time, date & alarm
- Suitable for running, swimming, cycling & many more activities
- Auto Pause & Auto Lap
- Personal records & Virtual Pacer
- Elevate wrist-based heart rate
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customisable screen(s)
- Advanced workouts
- Accelerometer & VO2 max estimate
- Recovery advisor & Race predictor
- Activity tracking: Step counter, Auto goal, Move bar, Sleep monitoring
- Pace alert
- Connect IQ
- Advanced running dynamics
- Strava Suffer Score
- Lactate threshold
- Colour display
- Display resolution: 215 x 180px
- Display diameter: 3.1cm
- Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Battery life:
- Watch mode: Up to 11 days
- GPS mode with HRM: upto 14hrs
- Automatic sync
- Water resistant (5ATM)
- Size: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2cm
- Weight: 44g
- Forerunner 735XT GPS Sport Watch
- Charging/data cradle
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.