You swim. You bike. You run. You obsess over data and details. Therefore Garmin have perfected the new Forerunner 910XT which is the only all-in-one, GPS-enabled device that provides detailed swim metrics and tracks distance, pace, elevation and heart rateÂ¹ for running and cycling. It sports a sleek profile, comfy wristband and an easy-to-read display.
Sleek, Smooth & Smart
The 910XT sports a slim profile and comfortable wristband. Easy-to-read display with customizable fields â€” show 1-4 data points per screen on up to four pages.
The new Virtual Racerâ„¢ feature lets you race your previous bests or an activity from another user and accounts for varying speeds and real-time conditions. Or try the Virtual PartnerÂ® feature to see how you measure up to a static pace.
The auto multisport feature lets you switch sport modes with a button press, so you donâ€™t lose precious seconds in transition.
Automatically transfers a completed activity to your MacÂ® or PC when in range. Analyze your workout later at Garmin Connectâ„¢.
For those who want to take their bike training to the next level, the 910XT is compatible with ANT+â„¢ power meters, like Vectorâ„¢, Garminâ€™s pedal-basedpower meter.
- Display size
- 1.3" x 0.8"
- Display resolution
- 160 x 100 pixels
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life
- Up to 20 hours
- Water resistant
- Yes (50m)
What's in the Box:
- Forerunner 910XT
- USB ANT Stick
- AC Charger
- Charging clip
- Expander Strap
- Weight: 72g
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 6.1 x 1.5 cm
- Display size: 3.3 x 2.0 cm
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
- Water resistant: 50m
- History: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
- Heart rate monitor/bike speed & cadence sensor/Foot pod/power meter compatible (not included)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online data/route analysis, planning and sharing community)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer (compete against other activities)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): yes
- User configurable, goal-oriented workouts with pace & time/distance alerts (tones and/or vibration)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals):
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count, pool lengths, swolf score)
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
- Barometric altimeter
- Productcode: E3312053