You swim. You bike. You run. You obsess over data and details. Therefore Garmin have perfected the new Forerunner 910XT which is the only all-in-one, GPS-enabled device that provides detailed swim metrics and tracks distance, pace, elevation and heart rateÂ¹ for running and cycling. It sports a sleek profile, comfy wristband and an easy-to-read display.
Sleek, Smooth & Smart
The 910XT sports a slim profile and comfortable wristband. Easy-to-read display with customizable fields â€” show 1-4 data points per screen on up to four pages.
The new Virtual Racerâ„¢ feature lets you race your previous bests or an activity from another user and accounts for varying speeds and real-time conditions. Or try the Virtual PartnerÂ® feature to see how you measure up to a static pace.
The auto multisport feature lets you switch sport modes with a button press, so you donâ€™t lose precious seconds in transition.
Automatically transfers a completed activity to your MacÂ® or PC when in range. Analyze your workout later at Garmin Connectâ„¢.
For those who want to take their bike training to the next level, the 910XT is compatible with ANT+â„¢ power meters, like Vectorâ„¢, Garminâ€™s pedal-basedpower meter.
- Display size
- 1.3" x 0.8"
- Display resolution
- 160 x 100 pixels
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life
- Up to 20 hours
- Water resistant
- Yes (50m)
What's in the Box:
- Forerunner 910XT
- USB ANT Stick
- AC Charger
- Charging clip
- Expander Strap
- Weight: 72g
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 6.1 x 1.5 cm
- Display size: 3.3 x 2.0 cm
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
- Water resistant: 50m
- History: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
- Heart rate monitor/bike speed & cadence sensor/Foot pod/power meter compatible (not included)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online data/route analysis, planning and sharing community)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer (compete against other activities)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): yes
- User configurable, goal-oriented workouts with pace & time/distance alerts (tones and/or vibration)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals):
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count, pool lengths, swolf score)
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
- Barometric altimeter
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.