Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly and about 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT. It boasts a high-resolution colour display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity. the 920XT features include running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.
- Running dynamics include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Offers VO2 max estimate, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
- Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
- Connected features4: automatic uploads to Garmin Connectâ„¢, live tracking, social media sharing
- 48 x 55 x 12.7 mm
- Display: 2.9 x 2.1 cm
- 205 x 148 pixels
- Weight: 61g
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 24 hours in normal GPS mode; up to 40 hours in UltraTrac mode
- High-sensitivity receiver
- VIRBÂ® control
- History: 100 hours of activity data
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.