Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate*
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics** for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Who cares that Forerunner 935 gives you rich data like running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP and VO2 max? A dedicated athlete like you who’s ready to beat yesterday. This premium GPS running/triathlon watch helps you fine-tune your training and recovery to be a better athlete.
Fits Your Wrist and Your Fashion Sense
Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch features a lightweight, comfortable design you’ll be happy to wear all day. The 935 is compatible with our line of easy-to-swap QuickFit™ bands. With a band to suit every event, you can easily change from sporty silicone to classic leather and even high-end metal.
Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery
Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 935 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise hi
- Forerunner 935 GPS watch
- 1 extra set bands (black)
- HRM-Tri™ monitor
- HRM-Swim™ monitor
- Quick release kit
- Charging cable
*Activity tracking accuracy
**When used with Running Dynamics Pod (sold separately) or HRM-Run or HRM-Tri monitor; Included with some models, sold separately on others.
See Garmin.com/ble for a list of compatible smartphones.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.