The Garmin Forerunner 110 Men's is the easiest way to track your training. It is equipped with Hotfix GPS allowing it to quickly and accurately track your progress. The 110 tracks how far and fast you go, with no complicated functions or fancy features there is virtually no setup required so you can just turn it on and go.
Automatically set up to show your current mile pace and will capture and display the split time for every mile you run.
Heart rate monitor to display your heart rate in beats per minute. It also provides heart rate-based calorie computations so you can accurately track your calories burned.
Tracking your data is simple with Garmin Connect, their website for free data analysis and sharing. Just upload to Garmin Connect from your PC or Mac, then see the route you travelled on a map, view a summary of your workout data, create goals and more.
- Display size:
- 1.0" x 1.0" (2.5 x 2.5 cm) diameter
- Display resolution:
- 52 x 30 pixels
- 1.8 oz (52 g)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life:
- 3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant:
- Weight: 52g
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.5 x 6.9 x 1.4 cm
- Display size: 2.5 cm diameter
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- IPX7 water resistant
- History: 1000 laps
- Heart rate monitor
- Heart rate based calorie computation
- Garmin Connect compatible (online data-analysis and sharing community)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Shock resistant
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.