- Water Resistance: 32.9 ft (10 m)*
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F–122°F (-10°C–50°C)**
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol
- Range: 3 m
- Adjustable elastic strap
- ANT+ Wireless Technology
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.
You may also like....