Pair the Garmin HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim to enhance your triathlon experience. The non-slip HRM-Swim is perfect for pool swimming with wall push-offs. On land, in open water and for racing, use HRM-Tri's ultra-soft strap that's as comfortable out of water as it is underwater. Both store and forward heart rate data to Forerunner 920XT.
- Designed for triathlete training and racing
- Stores and forwards heart race data to compatible devices (Forerunner 920XT, fenix® 3, epix)
- Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data
- HRM-Tri typical uses: Bike rides, runs, open water swims, triathlon competition (open water swim), triathlon competition (with pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit
- HRM-Swim typical uses: Pool swims, open water swims, triathlon competition (pool swim) - triathlon kit not required, runs or bike rides as part of a multi-sport activity that includes a pool swim
- ANT+® heart rate
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol
- Running dynamics
- Stores and forwards heart rate
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
- Non-slip design for pool swimming (Swim)
- Pool chemical resistent (Swim)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD):
- Tri: 60.0 - 142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm
- Swim: 58.0 - 145.0 x 3.8 x 1.2 cm
- Tri: 59 g
- Swim: 72 g
- Module weight:
- Tri: 49 g
- Swim: 51 g
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range:
- Tri: 60.0 - 142.0 cm
- Swim: 58.0 - 145.0 cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life:
- Tri: 10 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
- Swim: 18 months (swimming 3 hours per week)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.