Specifically designed for triathletes, the Garmin HRM-Tri is their smallest and lightest heart rate monitor, which fits within the width of the strap. The HRM-Tri stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to your wearable at the end of your swim. When running, this pairing allows your compatible wearable to report 6 running dynamics metrics: cadence, stride length, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
- Easily adjustable strap
- Soft, rounded edges and covered seams to provide comfort
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to ForerunnerÂ® 920XT
- Typically used for bike rides, runs, triathlon (open water swimming) and triathlon (pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit
- Running dynamics
- Heart rate
- Connectivity: ANT+
- Strap sizing: 60-142cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 10 months (Training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Module dimensions: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5mm
- Module weight: 49g
- Total weight: 59g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.