The Forerunner 15 adds to being a reliable pacer by including heart rate compatibility and activity tracking. Have your heart rate and heart rate zone recorded by using the included heart rate strap on your runs. Continue to have activity recorded throughout the day with the built-in activity tracker that counts steps, calories and monitors sleep.
Want to track the steps you take throughout your day when you're not working out? Now you can, without wearing a separate activity tracking device. Forerunner 15 counts your steps and the calories you burn all day. When you upload your data to Garmin Connect, this allows you to monitor your progress toward fitness goals and see overall fitness trends. Forerunner 15 also reminds you when it's time to move if you've been sitting for more than an hour. When you get that cue to move, just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the inactivity indicator.
Forerunner 15 has an auto lap function that automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a backlit screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you'll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. Forerunner 15 even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
For outdoor runs, Forerunner 15 uses GPS to accurately record your time, pace and distance. To track distance and pace when you hit the treadmill or an indoor track, just pair Forerunner 15 with an optional foot pod, which attaches to the laces of your shoe.
The Forerunner 15 adds on to being a reliable pacer by Keep tracking your distance and pace indoors by pairing your Forerunner 15 with a an optional foot pod (available separately) which attaches to the laces of your shoe.
You won't have to worry about charging Forerunner every night. The rechargeable bat
The Garmin Women's Forerunner 15 allows you to run with all your heart, capturing essential stats from your run like time, distance and pace. Forerunner 15 has an auto lap function that automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a backlit screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, youâ€™ll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. Forerunner 15 even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date. When paired with a heart rate strap, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so youâ€™ll know when you hit your target. Training with heart rate also allows you to monitor when you need to rein it in and when you can push yourself harder. <
- The Forerunner 15 GPS running watch tracks distance, pace, calories, personal records and heart rate (HR monitor included)
- Activity monitoring reminds you when it's time to move and counts steps and calories burned all day
- Pair it with a foot pod (available separately) to capture distance and cadence data on your treadmill runs
- Upload your data to the free online community: Garmin Connect - so you can see where you've been, how fast you went, plan your routes and share it all with friends
- The FR15 watch is waterproof to 50 metres
- This watch is GPS-enabled for accurate distance and pace data. You can also view your run on a map when you upload later to Garmin Connect
- With Personal Records you can watch yourself improve - FR15 tells you when you set a new fastest mile or longest run to date
- Store up to 7 activities
- Increase in battery life up to 8 hours in training mode or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode
- This bundle includes Forerunner 15, Standard HRM Strap, charging/data clip, manual
- Physical dimensions: 4.0 cm x 5.2 cm x 1.6 cm
- Display size, WxH: 2.1 cm x 2.0 cm
- Display resolution, WxH: 55 x 32 pixels
- Weight: 36g
Heart Rate Monitor:
- Soft comfortable chest strap
- Flexible plastic front
- Fully adjustable
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.
You may also like....